Thursday, January 27, 2005
- Name: Bob Langert
- Location: Loja, Ecuador
Hello! I am Bob Langert, and I am senior director of Social Responsibility for McDonald's.
I am in Loja, Ecuador, accompanying an Interplast surgical team.
Interplast, the first international humanitarian organization to provide free reconstructive surgery in developing countries, makes a direct and profound difference in the lives of 3,000 children each year who suffer physically or emotionally from a congenital deformity or injury. Renowned for the highest-quality medical care, Interplast works in partnership with volunteers and overseas medical colleagues to educate and empower local communities so that medical access continues year-round.
- Changing Lives
- Interplast Loja Team Picture
- More to Come, Bear With Me...
- The Numbers Do Not Tell The Whole Story
- The Anesthesiologist: From Invisibility to Transpa...
- The Surgeons: Tremendously Skilled and Generous
- The Operating Room Nurses: Always on the Move
- The Recovery Room Nurses: Bringing Comfort
- The Pediatrician: Care Personified
- The Support Team